With the increase of Chinese in Kenya, both in construction, real estate and business, knowledge of this language has become the new thing. Contrary to popular belief, mandarin is not that hard, just need some good time investment and you will be good.
Now just for a clarification, the people from China are referred to as Chinese and the language, Mandarin. Many refer to the language as Chinese which really is not the case.
As the demand for the language rises steadily with time, so does the training centers which are offering the course. I’m going to list down several centers where Chinese language is offered so feel free to choose which one is best. The list is not by any hierarchy though some might be familiar.
- Confucius Institute – University of Nairobi (Recommended)
- Confucius Institute – Kenyatta University (Recommended)
- Language Connections Centre
- Kenya Institute of Foreign Languages and Professional Studies
- Intragrobal Training Institute
- Trans-Eastern Airlines Aviation College Main Campus
- Williams college of professional studies
- Futurecom institute of professional studies
- Skyways Aviation Training Institute
- Unity College of Professional Studies, City Campus
- Adaptive Business School
- Trans-Eastern Airlines Aviation College, Airport Campus
- Kenya Institute of Professional Studies, Nairobi
- East Africa Institute of Certified Studies
- Parapet Hospitality and Business Institute
- Vision Institute of Professionals
- Regional Centre for Tourism & Foreign Languages
- The Language Center Ltd
- Compuera College
- Carlile College